Apprentice Childcare Practitioner Level 2 Smartypants
Smartypants are looking for an Apprentice Childcare Practitioner to join their team. The Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship is based on caring for children aged between 6 months and 4 years.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 34.00
Possible start date
29 Jan 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Care for children ages 6 months - 4 years
- Planning activities and opportunities for children's interests and abilities
- Working as part of a team and have the ability to use own initiative during the workday
- To provide a safe, caring, and nurturing environment both indoors and outdoors
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- To understand, respect and implement nursery policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with children, parents, and staff
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Caring and nurturing
- Work on own initiative
- Flexible on working times
- Genuine love and care for children
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Could lead to permanent position upon completion.
About the employer
Children's Nursery based in Little Marsden.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282733221 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Full training to be provided.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.