Business Administration Apprenticeship BMS Performance
This Apprentice Business Administrator will initially be tasked with various general administrative duties to add value to this industry leading provider of Training services. You will be integral to the operational efficiency of the business, with huge scope for career progression as the company continues to grow.
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
£15,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Typically, the tasks will include:
- Records management and document production
- Use of IT systems eg MS Office Suite
- Data project management
- Communication with clients
- Planning and organisation of training events
Requirements and prospects
An excellent attitude to work and developing your career is the most important thing, however the following will also be necessary:
- IT Skills; basic use of MS Office Suite e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Communication Skills; face-to-face, telephone, written
- Quality / Accuracy of work; plus, solid numeracy and literacy skills
Personal qualities should reflect our 6 values:
- Be Amazing: add value, be proactive, get there first
- Be Expert: take ownership, develop your skill, get the knowledge
- Be Fearless: trust your abilities, be brave, you can do it!
- Be Authentic: be you, be real, be kind
- Be Fair: do the right thing
- Maths & English GCSE passes (or equivalent) – essential
- A-level educated - ideal
As part of a rapidly growing company the prospects are significant – within administration, operations, data and compliance. We are aiming to triple the headcount in the next 3-4 years, therefore there are certainly opportunities for progression.
Things to consider
This apprenticeship includes working from home for 2 days.
About the employer
BMS Performance Education LLP are an independent, privately owned, training provider within the fields of leadership, sales and customer service. We deliver commercially funded and apprenticeship levy funded training services. As an Apprenticeship provider we currently deliver the Level 4 Sales Executive and Level 3 Team Leader standards.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Pamela Clegg 01925494348 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.