Adult Care Worker Apprentice Waash Group Ltd
If you have an interest in the care sector, apply for this great opportunity with Waash Group Ltd. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 20.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Personal care: Assist with personal hygiene, washing assistance with using the toilet, assistance with incontinence inc. pads, commodes and catheter bags
- Support with eating and drinking: Ensuring that clients are encouraged to eat a healthy, balanced diet and the correct quantities, prepared meals look appetising and make sure the way they eat is appropriate for the client
- Assisting with shopping: This is completed on the client’s request and a finance form must be completed with a receipt
- Assist with mobility: Use of a hoist or other aides, or assistance in standing and movement. Dressing or assisting with any physical activity whereby the clients needs support
- Domestic duties: Cleaning, emptying bins, washing where requested
- Record keeping: MAR chart (for medication), log book (recording each visit to communicate to the next carer), care plan updates
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Self-management skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Determination and Persistence
- Preferably grades A-C / 7-4 GCSEs in maths and English (or the equivalent).
- There is potential to be kept on as a full-time employee upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
WAASH Group Ltd are a care home, which provide care for older adults. We have an excellent reputation and do the very best to keep all of our residents safe and well.
Waash Group Ltd
LEARNING CURVE (JAA) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Curve
Olivia Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.