Business Admin Apprenticeship CAR Friend
TTR Garage Services / Car Friend are looking to recruit the next and newest member of our team. While the right candidate will learn all aspects of business administration and gain the relevant qualifications along the way, they will also be part of a highly skilled team.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal and external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allow the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity - showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator should also show initiative and be able to manage priorities and their own time, as well as demonstrating problem-solving and decision-making skills together with the potential for people management responsibilities, through mentoring or coaching others.
What we can offer you:
- A fun and friendly environment to work in
- The ability to gain a qualification and earn as you learn
- A fast-paced environment in which to learn and hone your skills
- The chance to gain confidence and valuable experience
- Monthly pay
- Branded uniform
- Holiday Pay
- The opportunity to become a significant part of a team and family business
Business administrator duties will include:
- Answering the phone - Taking messages, dealing with customer enquiries and speaking to suppliers
- Ordering parts and arranging returns
- Filing and organising paperwork and maintaining internal documents
- Stock checks
- General housekeeping - Making tea and Coffee etc.
- Using the computer to manage and maintain customer records
- Liaising with customers face to face
- General admin support for sales admin and office manager
- Emailing information and messages to staff and Customers
- IT duties using Microsoft package including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Emailing, Filing and Compliance checks
Requirements and prospects
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Behaviours to support your own progression
- Excellent communication
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service skills
- Eager to learn
GCSE Maths and English Level 9-4 or A*-C or equivalent.
There is potentially a full time position avaliable to the right candidate.
Things to consider
Virtual learning sessions with Walsall College.
About the employer
Over 20 years experience within the automotive industry.
With a variety of expert services for all makes and models.
Car servicing, MOT's, diagnostics, car repair and maintenance.
We have a customer focused ethos.
We are a multi - award - winning company!
Car Friend - your perfect choice for all things vehicle related.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 01922 688898 email@example.com
- Business Administration Standard Level 3
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.