Hair Stylist Apprentice SHIRKAN LTD
The Salon is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Hair Stylist to join this friendly Salon. Hairy Rory is based in the quaint town of Hexham. Rory has styled hair for many companies including Estee lauder, Adidas, I.D. magazine, Vanity fair, L'Oreal Professional and Aveda.
Closing date: 21 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
24 Jan 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include;
- Greeting Clients to the Salon
- Customer Service/Reception duties
- Answering Telephone taking appointments
- Health and Safety of chemicals/COSHH
- Assisting the Stylist with Hairdressing duties
- Maintaining the general cleanliness of the Salon
- Contributing to effective teamwork
- Any other duties as appropriate.
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team and as well on your own initiative.
- Flair and Ambition
- A flair for Hair
- General understanding of the workings of a Hair Salon
- Basic knowledge of the Hair styling
- High standards of cleanliness.
Grade 3/D in maths and English or above (Or Equivalent Grades)
Once completed Level 2, progressing to a Level 3 and future prospects of gaining full time employment.
Things to consider
Please consider travel arrangements prior to applying
About the employer
Hairy Rory is based in the quaint town of Hexham
Rory offers many services from shea butter & sandalwood hot towel beard design to great fades. For the ladies choppy bobs, curly and long hair
Have a look through the wide range of treats that is offered at Hairy Rory's menu
Rory has been a hairstylist for 26 years, starting his career in Galway, Ireland.
After being trained by an award winning family salon.
Rory has styled hair for many companies including Estee lauder, Adidas, I.D. magazine, Vanity fair, L'Oreal Professional and Aveda.
The Salon is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Hair Stylist to join this friendly Salon.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 01207585914 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship standard
Level 2 Functional skills
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.