Apprentice Logistics Business Administrator Eurofast Removal Service UK - Eu
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to progress within their career. We arelooking for a dynamic and ambitious individual that has a 'can-do' attitude, someone that wants to learn. We are looking for someone that is highly organised, with great communication and people skills. Job role to progress as you develop in your role.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Logistics administrator will perform various functions in ensuring effective and efficient supply chain management.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Answering or referring inquiries
- Directing visitors
- Giving instructions
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Responsible for providing administrative support
- The role offers a diverse range of tasks that will provide a breadth of experience in developing various receptionist skills
- Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks
- Will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, as well as additional clerical duties
- General miscellaneous admin tasks around the office and within a team
- Copying, scanning, faxing
- Operating internal electronic diary system to enter appointments
- General errands
- Data input into management information system
- Preparing routine documentation
- Book Keeping/ Accounting using 'Quick Books'
- Logging data related to logistic administration into the shipping system
- Liaising and communicating with customers with respect to delivery schedules
- Tracking and highlighting changes to onshore logistics for aviation purposes
- Managing and overseeing administrative processes as instructed
- Tracking shipments in order to ensure timely delivery
- Planning and organizing shipments
- Maintaining accurate and updated records
Requirements and prospects
- Previous background in Logistics, Accounting or Book Keeping desired but not essential
- Good time management
- IT skills
- Able to work on own initiative, taking a practical, proactive approach
- Good English verbal and written communication skills are essential, including the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Ability to use initiative
- Good team player
- Professional telephone manner and the ability to take messages effectively and efficiently
- Confident when speaking to customers face to face or via the telephone
- Motivated and works well under pressure
- General knowledge in computing and Microsoft Excel a bonus
- Great customer service skills
- Well motivated
- Organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths.
Potential for a full-time position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
This is a well kept office to work in, its clean and perfect place to learn. You will be trained from the begining learning all aspects from reception duties and accounting to logistics.
This is a great opprtunity with potential to progress your career, but you must be willing to learn.
About the employer
Worldwide Logistics and more than a conventional forwarder,
we offer complete solutions for your logistics demands.
As a full service and licensed Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) and freight forwarder, Advanced International Freight leverages trusted partnerships with the world's biggest ocean freight carriers and alliances to ship cargo globally. Whether our customer's need to ship out industrial related material or small household goods, our wide range of ocean cargo services help meet the requirements of your business with flexible, cost-effective, and reliable solutions.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Gemma Barr 07495035044 email@example.com
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
You will also complete Functional Skills in maths and English at Level 2 (unless you have the equivalent)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.