Financial Services Administrator Apprentice ROSEWOOD WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly local business offering a supportive working environment where you'll be able to develop a profession working in the financial services industry. You will work closely with Financial Advisors supporting with all aspects of administration. Free parking onsite & local frequent bus routes available
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a professional manner to the business
- Contacting clients - appointment confirmations, requesting additional/supporting information
- Contacting providers - to gain further information on client policies/product criteria to support advisers
- Preparing documents for client appointments
- Reviewing client information, inputting data onto the back office system
- Printing financial reports and various adviser research documents in readiness for client appointments
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls in a professional manner to both clients, providers, solicitors and other third parties
- Complying with compliance procedures, such as anti money laundering, data protection, fraud prevention
- Showing initiatives towards continuous improvement
- Ensuring that knowledge and competence stay up-to-date by completing and successfully passing the necessary web learning provided and participating with on the job training
- Actioning daily correspondence received and applying this to the relevant clients and updating advisers
- Carrying out general administration including scanning, emails, office organisation, arranging meetings, franking of post and general adviser support
- Maintaining the offices to a clean and tidy standard, including raising any health and safety concerns that need addressing
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Excel
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time keeping
- Positive attitude
- Professional/smart attire
- Respectful and polite
- Must have GCSEs or equivalent at grade 4/C or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
Opportunity to have a company pension after 6 months and successful passing of probation. We would create an opportunity to support the right applicant through to a level 4 paraplanner apprenticeship or equivalent. This is not a mandatory expectation; however, we will fully support professional development within the business and ensure this is available to the right applicant
Things to consider
Please note you may be asked to complete suitability assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted to discuss your application and arrange a telephone interview if you meet our initial shortlisting criteria.
Please ensure you check your phone/emails (including Spam / Junk) regularly in order for this to take place. Failure to contact us back if correspondence is missed will result in your application being deemed unsuccessful.
Please ensure you check your application for spelling / grammar errors and correct them prior to submitting as attention to detail is very important and may affect the outcome of your application.
Your application may be shared with training providers and employers as follows: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/privacy
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Friendly local business offering independent financial advice across pensions, investments, mortgages and equity release.
NICHOLAS ASSOCIATES GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nicholas Associates
Georgia Marlow 07540 716312 email@example.com
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, mortgage adviser and financial adviser roles.
Key Learning Outcomes:
• A broad understanding of the financial services sector
• An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
• The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
• Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
• How to develop commercial awareness
• Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.