Childcare Apprenticeship Daisies Day Nursery
Daisies Day Nursery are looking for a Childcare Apprentice to join their team. An exciting opportunity to work towards a Level 2 Childcare qualification in a fantastic nursery environment.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing courses and helping to create a warm, safe, and friendly environment
- Record and share information to relevant people in a professional manner
- To gain knowledge from experienced staff using them as a positive role model
- Ensure children are within a safe and caring environment, under staff supervision
- Assist staff to ensure children’s individual needs are met
- Provide and support stimulating activities to enhance children’s development
- Interact positively with children, parents, visitors, and other staff members
- Make a positive contribution towards new ideas for activities and displays
- Carry out domestic duties to ensure the smooth running of the nursery
- Meeting and greeting of children and parents
- Assisting children at mealtimes and preparing a hygienic environment
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Be punctual
- Have good attendance record
- Able to complete paperwork clearly
- Able to contribute ideas for activities
- Able to use initiative
- Be able to contribute ideas and work well as part of a team
- Be both approachable and professional
- Confident working with others and taking instructions
- Have a genuine love for children
We are looking for somebody who is caring, compassionate and has a genuine love for children.
No desired qualifications.
Possible progression for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
A private day nursery in Gedling, Nottingham.
Daisies Day Nursery
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Access Training
Luke Sharp 07478151192 luke.sharp@Atem.co.uk
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.