Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Squiggles Day Care & Activity Club Ltd
An exciting opportunity at Squiggles Day Care who are recruiting for apprentice to support with children to provide all aspects of care to support their learning and development needs. Working as part of an efficient team to contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment. Working in partnership with parents/carers at all times.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Feb 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is an exciting new vacancy for a Childcare Practitioner in a Childcare setting. The successful applicant will work towards Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification whilst learning within the setting how to successfully support the development of children.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in planning stimulating activities for the children in your care in line with the EYFS
- Assisting in delivering a high level of quality childcare maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff
- Building effective relationships with children, parents and team members
- Ensuring each child's individual needs are met
- Contributing to the safeguarding of all children
- Actively work towards the apprenticeship within the agreed timeframe
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in developing own skills within the workplace
- Demonstrate commitment to continued professional development
- Communicate with their line Manager regarding the activities and progress within the room
Requirements and prospects
- Ideally have an understanding of the ‘Early Years Foundation Stage’
- To be able to contribute to a planned programme of activities
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
- Commitment to young children and families
- Commitment to diversity and equal opportunities
- Friendly, flexible approach
- Willingness to learn
- Good role model
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Squiggles Day Care will always offer additional training and development when possible.
Things to consider
A satisfactory DBS check.
About the employer
Squiggles Day Care provide a well-resourced nursery, which has specific areas such as: role play, construction, ICT, literacy, mathematics and creativity in order for the children to gain an understanding of the world, develop their physical, personal, social and emotional skills and to develop and extend their imagination and intellect.
They will gently encourage your child to become more confident and independent, thus preparing them for school and their future.
Working in partnership with parents and carer's, establishing positive relationships. They welcome your commitment and support whilst your child is with them.
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Juniper Training Ltd
Melanie Newman email@example.com
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.