Customer Service Apprentice 4 Kingdom Adventure Park
An Opportunity to work at the award winning 4Kingdoms Adventure Farm within the customer service team, working on the front desk, reception, tills and more.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2022
£200.00 - £360.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Receiving incoming calls
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Maintaining reception
- Cash Handling
- Dealing with Customers face to face
- To ensure that client confidentiality is maintained (in accordance with procedures) at all times.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Do your best to make sure the customer finds everything they want
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our park and services
- Always be on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
- Have fun and enjoy yourself
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills with customers
- Ability to work well in a team
- Quick learner
- Team Work
- A team player
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to take criticism
- Hard worker
GCSE English and maths at grade 4/C or above, or Level 2 Functional Skills
Potential to progress within a customer service career.
Things to consider
Bus route between Basingstoke and Newbury arrives outside 4Kingdoms once an hour.
About the employer
4 Kingdoms Adventure & Farm Park is a place to create memories for old and young alike. With over 21 play zones and events held all year we pride ourselves on being a family-friendly safe environment.
4 Kingdom Adventure Park
BASINGSTOKE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke College of Technology
Level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.