Autocare Tyre Fitter Apprentice Level 2 A D Tyres Ltd
As an apprentice on our fast paced, two-year Apprentice programme you will learn all of the skills to become a top Autocare Technician with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you.
Closing date: 12 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Mar 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice on a two-year Apprentice programme you will learn all of the skills to become a top Autocare Technician with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you.
It goes without saying that you will have a keen interest in cars, and everything associated with them, but you need much more than that. Being a team player is absolutely essential and people will rely on you to be there to support the team and get involved in everything that goes on.
On a daily basis you will be working on our customers cars, under supervision where appropriate:
- Replacing tyres and related products
- Inspecting and repairing brakes
- Working with your team providing excellent customer service
So, if that sounds like you and you want the best apprenticeship in the industry, and you are prepared to work hard and have real determination to succeed you may be just what we are looking for.
Requirements and prospects
- Good problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Fast thinking
You should be:
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9-3(A*-D) in maths and English is essential to be eligible for this role
Full time employment with the company.
Things to consider
- As an Autocare Technician, you will have a number of transferable skills
- This is a physically demanding role
About the employer
An excellent opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic apprentice to join A D Tyres, a busy garage based in Cradley Heath.
A D Tyres Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 email@example.com
Level 2 Autocare Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.