Apprentice Customer Service Administrator Speedy Freight
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work using their own initiative, able to work in a small team and communicate to customers to an excellent standard over the phone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Using 3 web-based systems
- Pricing of jobs
- Allocating jobs to drivers
- Taking prices from drivers
- Managing jobs from customers, including pricing of those jobs
- Manging incoming emails
- Sending confirmation emails to customers
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential
- Possibility of full-time employment upon successful completion of this apprenticeship
About the employer
Speedy Freight is a 24 hour Sameday Courier and Express Freight Service Provider. They specialise in Urgent, Delicate, Fragile, Heavy, Time sensitive, High value, abnormal and difficult to Handle loads for commercial and domestic customers throughout the UK and Europe.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Callum Harris 07947720512 Callum.Harris@KeyTraining.co.uk
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.