Apprentice Administrator Central Training Academy
Central Training Group are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join their successful Business Training Team. This is a great opportunity to join our small, friendly team and gain professional training and on the job work experience whilst working towards your level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
29 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Outline of duties:
- Complete and process learner applications in line with company procedures and administration claim dates
- Confirm leaner eligibility and collect eligibility documents as required
- Process learner enrolment paperwork via electronic systems
- Update and track learner attendance
- Process learner destination data
- Creating and updating learner files ensuring compliance with funding rules
- Collating learning/attendance evidence for learner files
- Prepare and close learner files
- Maintain and update internal records for learner engagement
- Ensure learner enrolment paperwork meets audit requirements
- Update internal systems with learner information/data
- Process scanning and copying requests
- Update tutors with new learner details
- Support the Business Training Manager and Senior Administrator
- Support with internal and external audits
- Answer incoming telephone calls and transfer internally where required
- Assist with any other administration tasks, as required by the department
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical way of working
- Good knowledge of IT systems - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Ability to follow instruction and work on own initiative
- Well spoken and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Team player
- GCSEs English and maths at grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) is a must
- A permanent position may be offered to the right apprentice
Things to consider
- Please be advised, Central Training Group will be managing all applications for this vacancy
- You must attend an online or telephone interview with Central Training Group before your application can be processed any further
- Should you have any further questions, please contact CTG on 0800 783 290
- Eligible for company pension after qualifying period
- Eligible for company health care scheme after qualifying period
- This position is based in Southend on Sea but travel across Essex and London may be required
About the employer
Central Training Group has been delivering specialist Apprenticeship and Vocational training since 1983. We have trained and assisted thousands of people in gaining the confidence, skills and qualifications to progress in their careers or open their own businesses.
We deliver a wide range of Apprenticeships and Vocational training including Business and Administration, Digital Marketing, Hairdressing, Beauty, Management, Customer Service and Retail.
We now deliver apprenticeships in East London, Central London, Essex, Suffolk, Harlow, Marlow, Wimbledon, Reading, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Derby.
Ofsted have continually stated that the support that learners and apprentices receive at Central is highly effective and the good-quality mentoring enables them to stay in learning. Learners and apprentices attend well and enjoy their learning.
Central started their training journey over 37 years ago and have grown from having 200 learners to over 1,500 learners on our programmes in 2020.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Samantha Hayter 01702 671227 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard
- All training will be carried out within the workplace
- You are not required to attend college
- You will train towards an advanced level standard
- Functional Skills if required
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.