Chef Apprentice Shrigley Hall Hotel
We are currently looking for an apprentice Chef to join our team at Shrigley Hall Hotel. The Hotel is an elegant Georgian country house, set in 262 acres of grounds on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within the hotel specification.
- Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Requirements and prospects
- Great cooking skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your job.
- A cool head
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking
No formal qualifications are required
Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Salary and benefits are competitive
- Substantially discounted stays in Hotel
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Free on-site parking
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa is an elegant Georgian country house, set in 262 acres of grounds on the edge of the Peak District National Park. An exquisite hotel in an equally unique Cheshire location, 155 bedrooms of varying sizes and styles. Double, twin and single hotel rooms for corporate travellers and leisure breakers, to the grandest room in this 18th-century hotel, the Executive Suite. Families are also welcome here, with rooms to suit those well-earned family breaks in Cheshire.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.