Apprentice Administrative Assistant ROWSY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
An amazing opportunity has arisen to undertake a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship with a leading provider of Courier Services; Sea Freight; and Air Freight; Services from the United Kingdom to other parts of the world.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Jan 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from external clients
- Booking collections
- Faxing, filling and retrieving information and documents
- Data entry
- Post opening
- Reception duties
- Timely response to customer enquires
- Support to account officer
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Eager to Learn
- Team orientated
- GCSE maths and English A-C (9-4) grade or equivalent
- Full time employment within the company may be offered after the successful completion of the Apprenticeship
About the employer
Rowsy International is one of the leading providers of courier services, sea freight and air freight services in the United Kingdom. Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers receive their items at the desired destination at the desired time. We operate a "no excuses" policy, thus our customers are never disappointed.
We offer next day courier pick-ups and immediate national and international delivery. Whether you have business or personal shipping needs, our trained and friendly professionals are available, by 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to assist you.
We offer huge resources of skill and expertise in all area of freight related movement covering most parts of the globe.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Lauren Johnson 07837870008 email@example.com
- Level 3 in Business and Administration apprenticeship standard
This training programme focuses on developing administration skills.
The qualification aims to grow your existing skillset in the following key areas:
- Business support services
- Project management
- Supporting the organisation of events
- Customer service
- Developing IT skills
- Telephone skills
- Managing information and data
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Marketing support
- Functional skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.