Business Administrator and Sales Apprentice ETL LOGISTICS LIMITED
This a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking Business Admin and Sales apprentice to join a fast paced Logistics company. This is a superb chance to start your career in Business! APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
£12,000.00 - £14,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice will become an integral part of the team, assisting in all aspects of the office.
Key Duties to Include.
- Business Admin tasks, including responding to calls and emails
- Handling Sales calls and completing telesales and cold calling tasks
- Completing customs entries (training to be provided)
- Gather information and provide clients with accurate quotations & shipping schedules
- Oversee and assist in the preparation of quotations for clients, logging these on the in-house databases and following up to secure business
- Providing support to the customs team, using correct CPC codes and tariff numbers
- Representing the company at trade fairs, exhibitions and when visiting client’s premises
- Rating and accrual of operation files for invoice processing
- Assisting the team in ensuring correct customs procedures are being used and followed.
- Ensure correct procedures are followed when logging quotes
- Supervise and assist cost accruals and charging of shipments including the sending out of invoice and back up documentation to the relevant party where necessary
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
This is a fantastic position and opportunity to start your career! APPLY BELOW!
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate - Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills - both verbally and written
- Is able to manage and organize several tasks simultaneously
- The candidate can communicate honestly, openly, clearly, in a timely manner and accurately.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Able to gather information from a variety of sources, to challenge information and apply decision making to reach an informed decision.
- Awareness of revenue cost and profit
- Takes responsibility and ownership for implementation
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude.
GCSE in Maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent
ELT Event Logistics are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Logistics Sector!
About the employer
ETL Logistics was formed in 2016 and very quickly established itself as a key player in the international transportation of live events and film productions. This has included touring musical acts, theatrical shows, travelling exhibitions and one-off corporate events.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.