Business Admin Apprenticeship PERSIMMON HOMES (TEESSIDE) LIMITED
Persimmon Homes are looking for a confident individual with excellent organisational skills to join their busy team based in Stockton-on-Tees. Persimmon Homes pride themselves in delivering the highest standard of work at all times. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
30 Jan 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Liaising with customers
- Minute taking in meetings
- Managing the admin and staffing for the new Meadow Brook site
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails
- Letter writing and assisting with diary entries for site management
- Scanning documents
- Using a variety of software packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Preparation of quotes, invoices etc.
- Other duties
Requirements and prospects
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- To wok as part of a team and individually
- Confident & outgoing
- Good communication
- Good customer service
- GCSE’s Grade A-C English and Maths
- Permanent employment available for the successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
- This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships.
- Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship.
- For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills.
- Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview.
- Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
- The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.30 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
- Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.56 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.36 for anyone aged 21-22 and £8.91 for anyone aged 23 and over.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
Building over 13,500 beautifully-designed new homes a year in more than 350 prime locations nationwide, Persimmon is proud to be one of the UK’s most successful housebuilders, committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Gemma Walker 01642 660 200 email@example.com
Level 3 qualification in Business administration
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
Day release class
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.