Trade Counter/Customer Service Apprentice Plumbase Ltd
Working within a local plumbers merchant, the successful applicant will be involved with all activities that are happening in the store, gaining all-round experience of every area of the business. The job will receive a pay review and increase after 6 months and you will also be part of the company annual bonus scheme.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To provide practical support in all areas of the business - warehouse, counter and other areas as req
- To fully commit to completing the Apprenticeship within agreed timescales
- To demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible, and friendly attitude when dealing with colleagues & customers
- To provide excellent customer service, building rapport with our customers to generate repeat business
- To work as part of a team to meet required deadlines and sales targets
- To support the annual stocktake within the store
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- No formal qualifications required
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the learner will have an industry recognised Level 2 Qualification which will lead to full time employment
About the employer
Plumbcity is one of the UKs leading Heating and Plumbing merchants with a portfolio of products covering Gas, Oil, Domestic, Commercial and leisure heating spares, controls and associated products and consumables.
The organisation offer a quality service and backup second to none for our customers both with on-line and phone ordering available. Plumbcity now wishes as part of their succession plan to recruit a number of apprentices across the company.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade Supplier Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.