Apprentice Nursery Practitioner - High Hazels Nursery - S9 4QJ- REF CB033 Jill Martin & Dawn Hind
This apprenticeship is a great way to achieve your Level 2 Childcare qualification whilst gaining fantastic work experience. During this apprenticeship, you will complete a variety of tasks with guidance from the qualified staff. If you have experience working with children before, apply now!
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Making sure all children are safe and treated equally
- Be involved in activities
- Work with parents/carers/families as well to help encourage children
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained always
- To effectively deliver the EYFS, ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Great personality
- Good manners
- Able to use own initiative
- Work well within a team
The ideal candidate will have a good standard of Literacy and Numeracy, along with a definite and genuine interest in working with children.
For the successful candidate there is the opportunity of ongoing employment and progression upon completion of the qualification.
About the employer
High Hazels nursery is in Darnall, Sheffield providing quality childcare.
We believe it is essential that staff and parents work in partnership to promote the learning and development of all children in our care, this creates great foundations for good future progress, giving your child the best possible beginning to his/her school career.
A friendly atmosphere is created within the nursery environment based on warm caring relationships between nursery staff and all children in their care. All children will be given a key person, this person will be responsible for your child’s care and needs and will keep you up to date with details of your child’s day.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Caitlyn Blakeway 01709889868 email@example.com
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills
- ERR - Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.