Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Tiny Teddies Day Nursery Ltd
Caring for children in a day nursery. Following daily routines including personal care and providing a safe and friendly environment. Observing children and supporting their development.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
A nursery practitioner plays an important role in caring for young children.
Duties will include:
- Planning and organising both fun and educational activities
- Taking care of children’s personal needs
- Helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- You will need to be enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and willing to learn
Requirements and prospects
- Must have a good hard working enthusiastic attitude with good levels of confidence
- Have a caring and patient nature
- Experience of workling with children in a nursery setting is required
- Outgoing personality
- Able to work using own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Commitment to learning
- No prior qualifications required however GCSEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English would provide exemptions from Functional Skills
- As an apprentice you will be encouraged to embrace training opportunities within the nursery and childcare sector as a whole
- Possible progresson routes after Level 2 could be an Advanced Apprenticeship for the Early Years Educator (Level 3)
Things to consider
- A DBS is required to work with children; you must be able to provide identification for this i.e. passport, birth certificate, driving licence, utility bill. You will also need to provide two references
About the employer
Tiny Teddies Day Nursery Ltd is a family run business founded in November 2003. It is a leading childcare provider in Coventry, Warwickshire and now boasts 4 successful day nurseries located in Radford, Allesley, Whitley and Chapelfields.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Coventry And Warwickshire Chambers Of Commerce Training Limited
Sophie Florance 02476231122 email@example.com
- The Apprentice will work towards an Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship (Level 2) including Functional skills maths and English (if required)
- Weekly attendance at Chamber Training for 'off-the-job' training is included
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.