Apprentice Office Administrator Ev Charging Solutions Ltd
Daily responsibilities include answering emails and phone calls, handling customer enquiries, following up on any problems or queries, booking installations/ repairs and organising installers diaries, keeping databases up to date and adhering to GDPR.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Daily responsibilities include answering emails and phone calls, handling customer enquiries, following up on any problems or queries, booking installations / repairs and organising installers diaries, keeping databases up to date and adhering to GDPR. Support and assist the General Manager and the team with administration requirements. Communication skills and the ability to problem solve are essential to this role. Some manual labour is required when handling incoming orders, sorting equipment ready for engineer collections, and moving throughout the warehouse via a pump truck.
And Day to Day?
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Book installations/ maintenance
- Organise installers diaries
- Input data onto our CRM
- Closing down installations once completed
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Passionate about green living
- Tackling even the most complex installations
- Strive for excellent customer service and after care
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above) or equivalent
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
About the employer
EV Charging Solutions is a leading installer of electric vehicle charging systems helping homes, businesses, and fleet operators to run cleaner, greener vehicles. Due to continued expansion, we are seeking a customer focused office administrator to advise and book domestic and commercial charge point installations around the Midlands area as well as further afield.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.