Business Administration Apprentice Holloway Plastics Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to join an established company embarking on a growth program. Duties to include administration support for accounts, sales and production, telephone call routing and customer service - whilst completing a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to;
- Inputting of data into Sage Accounts
- Processing of Purchase Orders through Sage Accounts
- Processing of Website orders
- Answering website customer queries
- Processing of telephone orders
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills both over the telephone & face to face
- To be flexible/adaptable.
- Professional attitude towards colleagues & customers.
- To be honest & accountable.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- To be able to work on tasks alone or as part of a team.
Maths and English GCSE A-C grade or equivalent qualifications
There will be a potential full time position offered to the right candidate
Things to consider
Walsall college virtual learning sessions
About the employer
Holloway Plastics are a well-established manufacturing business specialising in the conversion of acrylic sheet into retail equipment. We also operate a very busy website business that specialises in selling cut to size plastic to individuals with a very wide range of applications.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 01922 688898 email@example.com
Business administrator level 3 apprenticeship
20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.