Accountancy Apprentice Hammond McNulty
Hammond McNulty is a leading provider of accountancy solutions and an award winner of professional service provision. They are looking for an Accountancy Apprentice to complement their team and the successful candidate will benefit from an extensive study package with AAT to begin their career in Accountancy and Finance.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2021
£12,500.00 - £17,500.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will study AAT during this Apprenticeship with 1 day per week at Macclesfield College. You will be given days off for revision and exams as well as training on the job from your mentor at Hammond McNulty.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manual and computerised bookkeeping
Computerised accounts preparation
- Management accounting functions
- VAT return preparation
- Payroll support
- Income and corporation tax return preparation
- Statutory audit assignments
In return we can promise full study support in a dynamic team working environment and any necessary training and a sense of responsibility from an early stage.
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills
- A positive attitude to learning
- A desire to start a career in accountancy
- Enthusiastic and positive disposition
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Essential: 5 GCSEs at grades 4-9 (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Desirable: A-levels or a BTEC (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you will be progressed into a permanent role within the business with further opportunities to study including AAT level 4 and ACCA.
Things to consider
Hammond McNulty’s Study Package includes:
- Membership to AAT
- Course fees paid
- Books paid for
- A day off work before exams (revision)
- Day of the exam off work
The successful candidate will need to sign a confidentiality and data protection agreement prior to starting.
About the employer
Hammond McNulty traces its origins back to 1957. The firm is continuously evolving and Hammond McNulty has become a well-respected firm with five partners and over thirty team members operating from offices in Congleton and servicing clients throughout Cheshire, the North West , Staffordshire and beyond.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Qualification
- If Level 3 qualified, Level 4 is an option
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.