Apprentice Early Years Practitioner- Norbury Hill Cubs, SW16 3LB ref-CB028 Norbury Hill Cubs
An Apprenticeship vacancy has arisen at Norbury Hill Cubs in London, SW16 3LB! Are you looking for a career within childcare? Do you live local to the employer’s location? During the Apprenticeship you will complete: Early Years Practitioner Level 2 or Early Years Educator Level 3.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met
- To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility
- Providing an environment that is safe, stimulating, and challenging, ensuring compliance with ‘The Children Act 2004’ and the ‘Childcare Act 2006’
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise, and report any necessary matters
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the Management Team
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the Management Team
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience if working in a similar environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Great personality
- Good manners
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
For the successful candidate, there is the opportunity of ongoing employment and progression upon completion of the relevant qualification.
Things to consider
The company may wish to interview applicants prior to the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the closing date.
About the employer
Here at Norbury Hill Cubs we aim to provide a loving atmosphere where children are cared for by experienced and qualified staff in an environment, which meets the child’s physical, social, emotional and educational needs.
We take pride in our very low staff turnover rate. Above all we want you to enjoy your children’s formative years and know that they are cared for by enthusiastic staff who have a positive attitude, who enjoy teaching and who are proactive in personal development.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Caitlyn Blakeway 01709889868 email@example.com
If you already have the level 2 you will go onto the level 3
If you do not have the level 2 the following training will be provided:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.