Apprentice Business Administrator in Property Lettings Steven Harris Developments
Great opportunity for a local person that wants to be involved within an administrative role within the property industry. Duties will include daily management of properties, answering phones dealing with enquiries and dealing with clients face to face.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a customer-facing role with responsibility for providing the administrative support.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- General Administrative duties
- Customer Services based duties
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Data entry – updating details, creating new entries, editing details.
- Liaising with new and current customers
- Responding to emails
- Sending new emails
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Managing files
- Processing queries and enquiries
- Social Media
- Sales and marketing - marketing available properties
- Carrying out basic property research, including marketing procedures through portals, websites and various databases.
- Making appointments for viewings
- Putting together, printing and sending out property lists
- Assisting sales team members
- Diary management
- Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good level of spoken English
- Good IT skills
- Ability to deal with people and provide good levels of customer service
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Have a good sense of humour
- Able to work under own initiative
GCSE maths and English
Full time position
Things to consider
The applicant will have a 3-month probation period to see if they are suited to the work and business
About the employer
S.H Properties has been established since 1989 in Hendon Central and is a leading competitor in the residential property market covering Hendon, Colindale and surrounding areas. We specialise in Lettings, Sales and Management/Developments, with our wealth of knowledge and experience of our market we are one of the founding agents in the area.
Steven Harris Developments
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 01508494660 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Business Administrator Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.