Apprentice Business Administrator SWANSWAY GARAGES LIMITED
Administrative support within the Stable Leasing Contracts Office. This is in partnership with Babington.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Swansway Apprentice Administrator you will be teamed up with an experienced Administrator who you'll work closely with day to day and you'll be learning tasks on the job.
Here is what a typical working week could look like:
- Taking incoming calls from new and existing customers and answering a range of enquiries
- Responding to email and website enquiries
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Chasing order progress
- Taking payments over the phone
- Generating finance paperwork
- Coordinating vehicle delivery
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (we have a lot of overseas clients in Asia so this is really important)
- IT literate (windows)
- “Can do” attitude (positivity is key)
- Common sense
- Confident Communicator
- A*-C/9-4 GCSE or equivalent in Maths, English and Science
- Possible full-time employment and profession
About the employer
Swansway Group is a family owned and run group based in Crewe, Cheshire.
We have more than 20 car and van dealerships located across the North West, Midlands and North Wales.
Official car dealers for 9 brands including Audi, CUPRA, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Vans; each selling a range of new and used cars.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Business Administration Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.