Business Administration Apprentice - Sales Team ESP SCOTLAND LIMITED
Basic administrative duties including taking calls from customers and recording information, passing on messages and trying to help the company work towards a common objective and reach targets. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 22 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording accurate account information
- Qualify appointments, route plan and schedule meeting in the diaries for Field Sales Consultants
- Answer incoming calls and respond to emails and website enquires
- Convert incoming telephone, email and website enquires into sales visits or telesales orders
- Respond to all enquires in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Assist Sales Consultants where necessary with admin requests such as sending designs and quotations, contacting customers regarding meetings etc.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with existing customers/new customers to maximise sales opportunities
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience of customer service and administration
- Experience with CRM Systems and Microsoft preferred
- Punctual and timely
- Good organisational skills and tidiness
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to absorb information quickly
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Career pathway for all employees upon completion.
About the employer
At ESP Play, we believe that children deserve the best playgrounds. That’s why we design, manufacture, and install outdoor play equipment that transforms dull school yards into vibrant spaces for enjoyment and learning.
We cater for young people of all ages and needs, manufacturing age-appropriate, inclusive school playground equipment for Early Years, primary, secondary and SEND pupils.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282733221 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.