Hairdressing Apprenticeship Wish
Wish are looking for an enthusiastic learner to join their team. If you are committed and have a drive to succeed in this incredible industry, get in touch to begin your application process!
Closing date: 04 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Mar 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Shampoo clients hair
- Maintain general hygiene of the salon
- Interact with clients - meet and greet
- Assist with reception duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Willing to learn
- Passion for hairdressing
- No formal qualifications are required, however you will need to work towards achieving your Functional Skills in English and maths unless you are exempt
- Future opportunities could lead to NVQ Level 3 in hairdressing
- Become a hair stylist
- Progress to manager, tutor or salon owner through hard work dedication and determination
Things to consider
- This role requires dedication and hard work
- You will be expected to work long hours in shift work including weekends and possibly a late night
About the employer
Wish Hairdressing specialise in translating new trends from the world of fashion and beauty into everyday wearable styles. Hairdressing for Women and Men in Sutton Coldfield.
Wish Hairdressing is situated on Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Academy
Sarah Wagstaff 07970460844 email@example.com
- Hair Professional standard
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity will be carried out at Reflections Training Academy based in Birmingham City Centre
- Training will take place fortnightly on a day release basis at the academy. Reflections are a work based learning provider offering high class hairdressing training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.