HR Administration Apprentice Eddie Stobart
We have a brand-new, exciting opportunity for an energetic and proactive HR Administrator to join our small HR team to support a range of responsibilities, processes and analytics covering on boarding, learning and development, HR reporting and HR administration.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
28 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As our HR Apprentice Administrator, you will have excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills. Your brilliant organisational skills will include your ability to manage time and prioritise effectively.
Duties will include:
- To provide general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails
- Maintain accurate records, including contract log, document storage (electronic where possible) and statistical information
- Ensure new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to payroll and benefits providers for processing
- Preparation of all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions under the supervision of HRAs
- Prepare, under supervision of HRAs, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff
- Prepare and maintain library of template documentation to be used within HR function e.g. disciplinary invite, welfare meetings and updating as required
- Support the implementation of HR systems or databases; to enter data and maintain these accordingly
- Understand and adhere to company policies and additionally take part in policy reviews where necessary with HRA, HRC and HRBPs as required
- Accurate administration of new starters/ leavers to the Learning Management System
- Ensuring the HR team post is processed on a daily basis
- Managing and co-ordinating the HR Advice line, HR Inbox and Training and Development Inbox under HRA supervision
- To receive and record driver feedback by phone, email and letter and respond appropriately and within the agreed timescales
- Co-ordinate team diaries and arrange meetings, room bookings etc. if required
- General administration duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel packages
- Able to work independently towards deadlines
- Identifying priorities
- Work in an organised and efficient manner
- A good standard of maths and English is needed
Full-time position for the right candidate after successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Initially formed in 1970 by our eponymous founder Edward Stobart, we have come a long way to become one of the UK’s most well-known companies in the supply chain sector.
Now operating s Initially formed in 1970 by our eponymous founder Edward Stobart, we have come a long way to become one of the UK’s most well-known companies in the supply chain sector.
Now operating some 2,700 vehicles, c5,000 trailers and 43 operating centres throughout the UK and Europe, employing c6,600 people, we provide our services to a range of national and international customers. We’re recognised for our high levels of service and significant base of long-term relationships with blue chip customers.ome 2,700 vehicles, c5,000 trailers and 43 operating centres throughout the UK and Europe, employing c6,600 people, we provide our services to a range of national and international customers. We’re recognised for our high levels of service and significant base of long-term relationships with blue chip customers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.