Adult Care Support Worker Apprentice Chadwell Care Ltd
We are looking for Apprentice Adult Care Support Workers that will complete training to Level 2. We have a good training programme and at hand as needed.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2022
£259.00 - £314.50
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We would train you on all modules of heathcare, which is done online and is 38 modules, that teaches you basics such as CPR medication handling and First Aid. You will be working in care homes and nursing homes, as a support worker/carer.
You must be able to work on own intiitative and work as a team, working alongside other carers, to assist and look after the service user:
- You may have to feed and clothe the service user
- You may have to give medication to service user
- You may have to deal with end of life of service user
- You may have to clean bedding etc.
Chadwell care covers all of the south, from Poole to Southampton and also covering Winchester, Dorset, Fareham, Gosport etc. You will need to be flexible and able to get to work under your own initiative.
Availibilty for these positions is ASAP.
Requirements and prospects
- None - full training offered with this position
We aim to keep the same workers throughout our homes and wish to keep the workers, with hours that suit them and the homes.
Things to consider
- We would require a DBS certificate check to be carried out, providing us with the original, as well as some personal documentation to be given so we can supply to the homes
- We offer full training all done online
- You will be required to take training on the modules about Covid, and you have to wear masks and full PPE at all times
About the employer
Chadwell Care is a small, caring agency that supply fully trained staff to local care homes and nursing homes.
We pride ourselves on the quality of staff we provide and we are here when needed to give guidance.
FAREPORT TRAINING ORGANISATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Fareport Training Organisation Ltd
Sharon Hart 077821882986 email@example.com
The Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship is a minimum of 12 months and should typically be completed within 15 months.
The apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours, which can be gained working across an organisation and its processes. Some examples of these are:
- Communication - with individuals, their families, carers and healthcare practitioners using a range of techniques, keeping information confidential
- The importance of having the right values and behaviours
- Duty of Care
- How to support individuals to remain safe from harm (Safeguarding)
- How to work professionally, including their own professional development
Within this Standard you will also complete the Care Certificate and a Level 2 Diploma in Care.
The apprenticeship is a firm grounding in organisational operations and functional processes, as well as the wider working environment, following the relevant standards, policies and protocols used in your workplace including the Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers.
Where you have not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, these must be worked towards and take the test before taking the end-point assessment.
A minimum of Level 1 English and maths will be required to be achieved within the Apprenticeship.
You will complete the apprenticeship in the workplace with support from a dedicated Trainer who will visit / contact you frequently. All learners will have access to an e-Portfolio/ learning resources to help you develop and build your knowledge and skills.
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.