Customer Service Apprentice - Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre - Sheffield - S36 1EG - CB028 4SLC FOR STOCKSBRIDGE LEISURE CENTRE TRUST
Stocksbridge Community Leisure centre are looking to take on a Customer Service Apprentice to work within their team and take on day to day duties as set out. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties & responsibilities will include:
- Provide a comprehensive range of reception duties within the Leisure Centre
- Communicating with customers via telephone, email, and face to face
- Building rapport and relationships with customers
- Deliver excellent communication skills and customer service
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing, filing and other general office duties
- To attend any staff training sessions as required
- Adopt a corporate and positive approach at all times
- Booking in clients using the electronic booking system
- Ensure that the reception area has a wide range of up to date information on display and that adequate supplies of leaflets and literature are available within display areas
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers and provide a suitable solution
- Keep calm in a pressurised situation
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills - professional telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn
- Friendly welcoming demeanour
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
For the successful candidate there is ongoing employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Rota system which will involve working Saturday and Sunday.
About the employer
Welcome to the largest community run leisure centre in the area.
We are here to help you live a fitter and healthier lifestyle – but also have fun!
We’ve got something for everyone, so discover our range of activities and programmes. Whether you want to keep fit, play a team sport, join a club, have a splash in one of our swimming pools or have a meeting along with a cup of tea and a snack, we offer you a warm welcome.
For regular users, we offer a range of membership options for the gym (Your Gym), the pools (Your Swim) or if you prefer the best of both, a (Your Gym & Swim) membership. If you prefer, you can just ‘pay as you go’ – it’s up to you!
As a community run facility, we put you at the heart of our business and you can expect a friendly atmosphere, good facilities at affordable prices.
Take a look at what we can offer – and GET FIT, GET HEALTHY, GET MOVING!!!
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Caitlyn Blakeway 01709889868 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training will be provided.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.