Level 2 Autocare Apprentice A4 Sales & Services
A4 Car Sales are looking to recruit an Apprentice Autocare Technician.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
A fantastic opportunity for a proactive and hardworking individual who is looking to start a career in the automotive sector. The garage are looking for someone with a real interest and passion for cars and how they work.
The job role will include:
- MOT assistance
- Tyre fitting
- General maintenance
Requirements and prospects
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle
- The right candidate will have a passion for cars and a real interest in how they work
- Ideally someone who fixes cars/bikes as a hobby
- Ideally, the candidate either will have Level 1 in motor vehicle already or be working towards this
- Preferably have maths and English Functional Skills Level 1 or GCSE or equivalent 4/C in maths and English
- For the right candidate after completion of the Apprenticeship there would be a mechanic job available
Things to consider
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
A4 Sales & Service is a general motor vehicle repairs business situated in Darwen, Lancashire.
A4 Sales & Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Autocare Technician Standard
- Level 1 English and maths Functional Skills (if required)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.