Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprentice Bow Distribution And Warehousing Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, committed individual to join this successful team within the Warehouse facility as part of the Company's growth plans. The successful applicant will be dedicated and keen to succeed in becoming an integral part of the team and day to day service offered to all clients.
Closing date: 21 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Jan 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Any banding/strapping to be picked up off the floor
- No rubbish on pallets or in between racking
- Floor swept and kept free of litter
- Picking and packing orders
- Marking new racking locations
- Hours will change as they get older and pass test on forklift truck
- Will be changing locations spreadsheet on pc
- Opening and closing lorry curtains
Overtime you will be expected to pass all truck training provided by the employer - Reach, Counterbalance, Pedestrian Truck.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Able to work well within a team but also independently
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work
- Displays a 'can-do' attitude
The entry requirement is a minimum of GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Bow Distribution are looking for someone who would like to secure a permanent full-time role with their company upon successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Over time you will be expected to pass all truck training provided by the employer - Reach, Counterbalance, Pedestrian Truck.
Things to consider
Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited centre prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer (This may be done via a platform such as Zoom should we still be in lockdown).
Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone.
Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer.
About the employer
Bow Distribution and Warehousing Limited is an Independent UK transport company specialising in the storage and transportation of palletised goods.
We also perform groupage and directional part or full load deliveries throughout the UK using our Own Vehicles, as well as being a member of the United Pallet Network (UPN) representing DE post codes.
The varied warehousing functions include racked, and block stacked storage, goods inwards and container handling and a full range of order fulfilment services.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 email@example.com
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English and maths (where applicable)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.