Customer Service Apprentice THE YORKSHIRE MAINTENANCE CO. (HULL) LIMITED
Working closely with the project manager of a maintenance company, this is an excellent and exciting opportunity to start a career within a professional business environment.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
24 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working under the supervision of the Project Manager, the successful candidate would provide administrative support in the manager’s daily activities.
Duties would include, but are in no way limited to:
- Answering the telephone
- Taking accurate messages
- Manual and electronic filing and archiving
- Helping with risk assessments
- Assisting in the planning of new projects
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
There are excellent progression routes for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be able to manage their time effectively
- Be well presented
- Ideally C/4 and above (or equivalent) in GCSE English and maths
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
From our offices in Hull, Yorkshire Maintenance has been operating a re-active maintenance service on a broad regional basis since 1994. Nationally we can offer a turn key solution for all planned maintenance and building refurbishment.
Our maintenance help desk and fully staffed 24 hour help line will facilitate all re-active customer calls to ensure that all out of hour emergencies are dealt with by the appropriate trade.
We strive to understand the needs of our clients and deliver their expectations through our experienced time served and qualified operatives covering all trades.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 firstname.lastname@example.org
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.