Advanced and Creative Hairdressing Level 3 Apprentice Serenity Loves
An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Peterborough. We are a warm, friendly, professional service at Serenity Loves Hair and Beauty. We are looking for a confident level 2 qualified hairdresser to join us for a level 3 Hairdressing Apprenticeship!
Closing date: 12 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Feb 2022
24 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Typical daily tasks of an apprentice will include:
- Cleaning and tidying salon
- Greeting clients
- Managing your own working column of clients
- Confidently performing all level 2 services cuts, perms and colours
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given
Requirements and prospects
- Confident with good communication skills
- Able to speak fluent English
- Time keeping
- Good attitude to work
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- Mathematics qualification would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Level 2 Hairdressing is essential
- On successful completion of level 3 in Hairdressing there might be the possibility of doing team leadership
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the Hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning! Please be aware that when working as a Hairdressing apprentice, part of your daily jobs will be to clean and tidy the salon. There will be some long periods of activity with little time to rest
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position as this is a requirement when working in the Hairdressing industry
About the employer
Serenity Loves. Beauty with ease.
Award winning hair and beauty salon based in Peterborough.
Serenity Loves provide affordable hair and beauty treatments in a friendly, relaxing, well-equipped salon - and for extra peace of mind for parents, we come complete with an onsite playroom for your little ones.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.