Technical Sales Apprentice Advancery Ltd
You will be responsible for calling businesses to promote our products and services. You will build a good working relationship with these clients and introduce our products and services, leading to you meeting a monthly sales target. The job offers a guaranteed Basic Salary DOE along with a realistic commission to add in addition to this.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017
£8,000.00 - £10,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Nov 2017
19 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Making outbound calls to generate new customers.
- Build rapport to identify the clients need to sell effectively.
- Hitting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Lead generation - cold calling for multiple functions of the business.
- Selling a wide range of clients products and services.
- Build and maintain current CRM database.
- Attending networking events to meet potential clients.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and follow up on campaigns.
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience in the following would be advantageous: IT/Technical Sales role, telesales, field sales, B2B.
- Experience working towards targets.
- Experience cold calling and business development.
- A natural sales flair and feel comfortable in building and maintaining effective relationships with a large number of customers.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Target driven.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work to deadlines, often under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work with minimum of supervision.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get practical experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in IT Technical Sales.
- Ethics of Sales.
- Sales life cycle.
- Working knowledge of IT/Digital including web & software development, testing, IT Infrastructure and digital marketing.
Sales and Telesales
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Faye Brown 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017