Digital Marketing Apprenticeship RECONNECT HEARING CENTRES LIMITED
Reconnect Hearing are looking to recruit a digital marketing apprentice to join their growing team. If you would like to pursue a career in the digital marketing world, apply today!
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
23 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Plan and create marketing posts to upload on social media platforms i.e. Facebook and twitter
- Plan and create email marketing campaigns for Mail Chimp
- Design, produce and deliver engaging, interesting and useful content for our target audiences with the purpose of increasing their engagement of services
- Planning and posting content including graphics and videos to promote the business on digital and social platforms
- Developing social media platforms and website tools with set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Managing all social media channels and posting regularly, as well as analysing responses and interactions
- Photo new products, edit and upload to various platforms
- Processing and maintenance of listings on platforms to include eBay and Amazon, including listings and handling customer queries
- Managing the company website, ensuring product info Is fully updated
- Design and creating of marketing materials on PowerPoint for clients
- Reception duties/answer incoming calls when required
- Provide general administrative support to the office team
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel/Google Sheets, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Strong organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Creative with new ideas and techniques
You need to have 5 GCSE’s in maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D/3 or above.
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C/8-4 in any subject
- A potential full-time position within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Reconnect Hearing Centres Limited is an active company incorporated on 17 January 2017 with the registered office located in Droitwich, Worcestershire. Reconnect Hearing Centres Limited has been running for 4 years. It stocks discreet hearing aids and other aural products, such as ear plugs for musicians or those who go shooting. It will soon be offering wax removal, help with tinnitus and other conditions and ear monitoring equipment.
RECONNECT HEARING CENTRES LIMITED
LEARNING CURVE (JAA) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Curve
Olivia Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.