Business Development Executive Apprenticeship ADVATECH HEALTHCARE EUROPE LIMITED
Although the role will encompass a wide range of administration tasks, the bulk of the role will be customer engagement. Contacting customers to provide them with information on services and products offered by the company.
Closing date: 21 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The office administrator covers a broad spectrum of functions and serves as the primary business administration support function. This includes ensuring the appropriate maintenance of files, records, office equipment; supporting the Directors and other staff by carrying out common office duties.
Maintaining a positive and friendly company image as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
- Day to day admin support to the team. Answer phone and emails when enquiries come in
- Log relevant details and book in jobs or transfer as required
- PA support to Directors when required
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including catering
- Support Manager in expenses and billing cycles
- Assist with cold calling of businesses and follow up calls to existing clients
- Draft, format, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Support Management with HR / inductions when required
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as required
- Events and ad-hoc marketing including social media and websites when required
Requirements and prospects
- Prior office administration work preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive matters/communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Sales and customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Working in a flat line structure as part of a growing team and business
- Punctual and presentable
- Enjoy their work
- Good sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
- Hard working
- Minimum GCSE 5 A-C GCSE grades (8-4, equivalent and above) in maths and English, essential for the higher communication skills required as part of the role
- A level/BTECs in Business or IT preferable but not essential
- A permanent position is available for the right candidate, but this is not always guaranteed
Things to consider
Hippo is a 24 /7 operation, help provide office cover Monday to Saturday 9:00 till 17:00 in our Benfleet office.
Consistently provide friendly, courteous assistance exceeding customer expectations every day, which includes building and maintaining, healthy professional relationships with clients, staff and other NHS agencies.
Support and contribute to a safe, clean environment for staff and clients.
Candidate expected to work 2 Saturdays a month (from home and extra £20 added to their salary) thereafter, one Saturday every 3 weeks.
About the employer
Advatech Healthcare Europe Limited offers technology and support that facilitates round the clock, UK-wide access to services for corporate, insurance or self-paying clients in the following sectors:
- Healthcare assessment and management
- Diagnostics (Laboratories and Radiology)
- Healthcare Logistics
- Medical transport and repatriation
- Healthcare and management training
- Healthcare R & D
The provision of services includes access to NHS and private sector organisations in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the rest of the British Isles. The technology platform is easy to download on iOS and Android mobile devices and offers a wide choice of access to immediate health care services.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Sophie Chowdhury 01702597499 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner standard.
- Candidate will use an online learning platform for self-study and off the job learning to work through modules set by the Tutor
- Candidate will work towards an End Point Assessment and this will be triggered after 12 months in learning
- Online/physical visits from the Tutor once a month to provide knowledge and support
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.