Apprentice Lettings Negotiator Jones & Chapman
Are you a confident, driven individual, ready to thrive in the property industry? You will be assisting in the day to day running of a busy estate agent where the ideal candidate will learn new skills, support the team and management whilst gaining an industry recognised qualification with Babington.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Nov 2021
17 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Dealing with tenant and client enquiries
- Building and maintaining our lettings and management client databases
- Conducting viewings and inspections
- Booking viewings and market appraisals
- Assisting the manager in day to day tasks
- Progressing applications from offer to moving in
- Deal with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Monitor office emails
- Processing payments
- Support the team as a whole with administrative duties
- Assist tenants and landlords with the move in process
- File management
- Process letters and legal paperwork
- Adhering to company policy and best practice procedures at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and online
- Good problem solving skills
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Articulate and well presented
- A hard-working professional individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own workload, to meet the requirements of the business
- Local knowledge of the area advantageous
- Genuine desire to help and support people
- An organised and methodical approach
- An aptitude to think on the spot
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Motivated and self-driven
- Team player but also has the ability and self-motivation for lone working
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential for future employment within this company upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Driver required with access to their own vehicle (due to the nature of the role).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Swettenham’s is a part of the Sequence (UK) family, which is a national network of estate agents, with over 320 offices around the country.
Swettenham’s Estate Agents have vast experience selling properties within the Northwich area.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.email@example.com
Level 2 Housing / Property Management Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The duration of the qualification is 15 - 18 months long. During the first 15 months you will receive monthly visits to cover all the standards and produce a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate you have the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required.
After the first 15 months you will progress on to your EPA this is where you will showcase a work-based Project and sit a Viva Panel Interview, with your manager, trainer and independent assessor supported by your portfolio of evidence. The qualification is delivered by your designated trainer by monthly visits in the workplace and over the phone.
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.