Customer Service and Social Media Assistant Apprentice Nuttys Dive Centre
Scuba diving retail shop with office admin and social media roles alongside. We would prefer you to have an interest in the underwater world or to be a qualified diver and to have knowledge within the diving industry would be an advantage. The shop is a unique and fun environment where you can develop and grow.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
£210.00 - £227.50
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Feb 2022
27 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Social media is a big part of the business as it is how we connect with people and advertise the new stock that we have and also to show where we have or are travelling to.
Knowledge on website building or website developing is a requirement as it is what needs updating to keep the customers connected and up to date.
Nutty’s Dive Centre wants someone with imagination and confidence as you have the opportunity to use your own ideas and see results of hard work. Responding to emails, website contacts and answering the phone would also be part of the everyday role.
Day to day duties include:
- Answering calls and responding to emails every morning, checking stock and making sure that if anything’s needed its noted so I can order replacements
- We will be teaching you how to fill cylinders with air to start with and throughout the day, you could learn to then do this for customers alongside myself when they enter the shop
- Updating and using your imagination to post online with the help of our suppliers that provide content to keep the website up to date and eye catching to our customers
- We will also spend days teaching you about the products for you to then have the ability to deal with and sell to our customers
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge on website building or website developing
- Answering and taking messages via phone call
- Able to work as a team
- Honest & reliable
- Uses initiative
- Able to ask questions
- Interested in scuba diving
- English & maths (A-C/8-4 or equivalent)
- Scuba diver qualified is preferred, however, not a must
Progression is available, with the right guidance and advice there is an opportunity to develop and use your skills to take charge and run certain aspects of the business e.g. Sales and Purchasing/Social Media.
Things to consider
Not a place where public transport can be used. Must drive or be dropped off to arrive at work on time.
About the employer
Nutty’s Dive Centre is a family run business that launched in 2013 and has grown ever since. We take pride in the products we sell and make sure our customers receive outstanding customer service when visiting or contacting the dive centre. We are a unique and fun business and that differentiates us from other businesses in the area.
New City College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New City College
Ambreen Sabir 01708 462704 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2 standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.