CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER APPRENTICE L2 WILLOW WELL-BEING LTD
A wonderful opportunity to work for a vibrant beauty salon in the heart of Torbay. The business will support you throughout the apprenticeship in conjunction with PGL Training as the provider.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Jan 2022
20 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an Apprentice your duties will include:
- Making refreshments for clients
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Booking clients through a range of methods such as email, phone calls and face to face
- Advertising on social media
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Assisting therapists with set up of treatments / rooms
- Taking payments
- Helping with opening and closing
- General tidiness of salon
- Any other role requested by your manager
This is a work-based qualification, and you will be assessed in the work place by PGL Training. You will be allocated an assessor which will support you throughout your qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- A good level of Customer Service Skills
- Good ICT Skills
- A good level of maths and English
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- You must be prepared to listen and follow instructions
- A good work ethic is essential
- Interest in social media
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Career minded
- Bubbly/ outgoing personality
- Willingness and eager to learn
- Good team player
- Reliable and Punctual
Good standard of education, preferably GCSE or equivalent with Grade C/4 or above in English and mathematics.
Upon completion of the Level 2 Apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and undertake an Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Things to consider
Working in a salon environment will mean having to work some late evenings and weekends so please make sure you are committed to do so.
About the employer
Imagine stepping into our peaceful reception, leaving the stresses of the world behind you...
You're greeted by a welcoming team whose sole attention is you...
This isn't like any other spa you've been too, you're not on a conveyor belt.
We take our time to get to know you and provide you with the best treatment possible...
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Maths Level 2 ( if needed)
- English Level 2 (if needed)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.