Apprentice Payroll & Accounts Administrator Beavers Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and delivering an excellent client experience. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and want to be part of a growing company, this could be the perfect role for you.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
23 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of an Accounts & Payroll Administrator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Data entry of timesheets into internal CRM system
- Calculations of holiday pay
- Inputting of holiday pay into CRM system
- Generating invoices for clients
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Liaising with clients on invoice queries
- Processing new starter information
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT and social media
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
A-C/7-4 GCSE or equivalent grades in maths and English are desirable however, not essential for this role.
- Progression within the company.
About the employer
Beavers Recruitment opened its doors for the first time in 1990 and soon became recognised as one of the most ‘people focused’ agencies in Swindon, offering a more personal service to both candidates and clients.
Beavers also have a large industrial and warehousing division, office and administration team and care and nursing division. Our aim is to create a transparent, fully inclusive company, driven by its people, pioneering the future of the recruitment industry for the benefits of our partners and customers.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Callum Harris 07947720512 Callum.Harris@Keytraining.co.uk
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- In house training from employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.