Warehouse Apprentice Pressplay Ltd
Looking to ‘Press play’ on your career, working with a local company? An exciting opportunity has arisen with a growing company, Pressplay Ltd, to assist them in their busy Warehouse. Exposure to all elements of the business in addition, whilst gaining a Warehousing qualification.
Closing date: 21 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Jan 2022
17 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with the warehouse supervisor on goods in and paperwork back to clients, also on any wholesale orders which need sales orders raising and instructions passed to the supervisor
- To have a good understanding of processes and flows of the business and ensure these are being adhered to
- Returns processing
- Light accounts work helping the finance department to ensure all paperwork is in relation to clients
- Learning how to process orders on a new system
- Order Entry from Coupons, Customer Services and answering phone orders
- Weekly reporting to the Line Manager
- Ensure a good standard of customer service, including customer communications
- Ad-hoc stock checks
- Warehouse processing and sending out of orders
- Learning and understanding order downloads and dispatch of orders
- Making tea, and washing up cups at the end of the day
- Any other tasks required from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Computer proficient
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work confidently, both independently and as part of the team
- Ability to work in a timely manner and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate well, verbal and written
- Flexible and prepared to get involved with tasks
- Willing to learn and develop
- Proactive, assertive and self-motivated
- Well organised and thorough
5 GCSEs (or equivalent) Grades A-C including English and maths preferred, but not essential.
The apprentice can grow with the company, so ongoing employment is preferred by the employer, for the right candidate.
Things to consider
The client is looking to fill the vacancy as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the one for you, please ensure you apply promptly.
Please note that this qualification includes an End Point Assessment, which comprises of:
A practical test and a short answer questions scenario test.
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (apprenticeship vacancies). Any applications that are made directly to the employer will jeopardise your chance of an apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
About the employer
Pressplay Ltd has been working in fulfilment for over 15 years with a team that combines years of industry experience and expertise, enabling the delivery of a one-stop solution that allows clients to focus on what they do best. From the most basic of briefs, we can make it happen, today.
We strive for the highest standards throughout every aspect of the fulfilment process - from call centre operations to the delivery at the customer’s door. Performance and quality of service are continually analysed to ensure that a client’s brand is in safe keeping, whilst delivering value for money.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315956 email@example.com
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Qualification
- Functional Skills in maths & English (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.