Customer Service Apprentice Twilight Designs Limited
Exciting opportunity to join a busy bridal supplier supporting the office staff and helping customers.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
15 Feb 2022
17 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include -
- Answering phone calls and emails to take customer orders and solve customer queries.
- Filing customer orders and invoices.
- Taking and picking orders.
- Packing orders when required to suit the needs of the business.
- Upsell products to customers and practise a high level of customer service at all times.
- General admin duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Use of initiative
- Enjoy practical work
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Able to undertake manual and heavy work
- Team player who is able to work upon own initiative
- Be a keen practical and theoretical learner who acts responsibly at all times
- Able to complete work related and college tasks competently and in a timely fashion.
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident communicator
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Hard working
- Reliable and trustworthy
Ideally candidates will hold GCSE grades A*-C (4-9) in maths and English - or equivalent qualifications, including Functional Skills.
A full time position within the company
Things to consider
This apprenticeship may incorporate day release at one of our campuses for functional skills classes and for training on specialist skills and knowledge
Applicants must be aware that they will be required to attend an Information Advice and Guidance session at one of our Campuses (Tamworth, Lichfield, Cannock Chase Skills and Innovation Centre, or Rodbaston) in order to progress further in this vacancy. During the session, candidates must complete baseline assessments and will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the qualification.
About the employer
We are importers and wholesales of bridal accessories shipping worldwide. We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient service as well as excellent customer service.
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Staffordshire College
Apprenticeship Team 0300 456 2424 Apprenticeships@southstaffs.ac.uk
Knowledge, skills and behaviours associated with the standard
Functional Skills in Maths and English up to Level 2 (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.