ATA Business Administration Apprentice INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Exciting opportunity to gain a variety of skills and experience of administration within logistics for HMY Innovation. Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
02 Mar 2022
17 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working as part of the Logistics team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Daily Sales order Processing
- Client App Processing
- Customer Liaison
- Daily updating of client trackers
- MFG Pro administration
- Reports for client
- Reports for team
- Management of Joiners/Leavers parts as per customer updates
- Monthly Invoicing
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Ability to maintain accurate records, both manual and on a database
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Willingness to work flexibly when required
- Positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to achieve Business Administration Apprenticeship (Level 3)
GCSE's at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The opportunity to progress to direct employment if you impress in the placement.
Things to consider
- Please google the location prior to applying
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You will be employed by Inspire ATA for the duration of the apprenticeship but placed at HMY Innovation for 7 months initially
About the employer
Inspire ATA Ltd. is a not-for-profit social enterprise set up to make a difference. We specialise in working with a wide range of clients (nationwide) that want to take on excellent Apprentices. We recruit and employ all of our Apprentices and then arrange amazing placements with our partners and clients whilst providing ongoing support. We also arrange and quality assure the training through our partner apprenticeship training providers.
Our vision is “to inspire ambition and widen horizons” and this is something that is totally embedded in all that we do. Our ATA creates apprenticeship jobs and opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t exist for people, allowing them to raise their aspirations. A lot of our work is with schools, so we love the fact that our Apprentices go on to inspire children of all ages. We inspire to inspire!
We want to have a positive impact on society with the work we do, and we encourage individuals to be good citizens that contribute to the wider community. Our focus for 2021 is all around the development and wellbeing of our apprentices – you will often see us use the hashtag #LearnerFirst.
We operate nationally but we are based in Hammersmith & Fulham in London and are the 2021-22 winner of Best Apprenticeship Employer in Central & Greater London.
Additional location information
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Will Moffat email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.