Business Administrator Apprentice International Football Academy Ltd
Providing office support to both staff and customers, keeping company data updated and interacting with all partners to build good relationships Our Administration team play a key role in ensuring a smooth running of our Academy
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
16 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to Day activities – what you will be doing
- Office administration including phone calls, emails and website enquiries.
- Assist with any kit and equipment requirements including inventory checks.
- Data input /maintenance of in-house CMS system
- Arranging players travel requests.
- Assisting in the production of weekly residential and vehicle registers and End of Season reports
- Liaising with students and families with updates
- Updating damage deposit reports
- Providing financial administration support
- Taking operational meeting minutes
- Assist with ad hoc tasks when requested by Operations Manager, Head of Admissions, Head of Residential & Welfare and Managing Director.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- An ability to work positively as part of a team and under your own initiative
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Excellent time-management skills
- To be creative and flexible
- Excellent written and communication skills
- GCSE Grade A* - C/9 - 4 in maths and English or equivalent
Full time position available at the end of apprenticeship period.
Things to consider
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to undertake a full Criminal Record Check
About the employer
The FCV International Football Academy is an established private football school for 15-21 year old students from around the world combining both football and education. The Academy is currently located in Stamford.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Steffan Holder 07749859858 Steffan.Holder@lmpeducation.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.