Customer Service Apprenticeship The Kitchen Shoppe
Handling all incoming customer queries and questions on the Showroom and telephone. You will be representing the image of the company, along with providing good quality customer service to the customers.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Oct 2021
15 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Welcoming and Greeting the customers
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions
- Providing the appropriate service and information or referring clients to another department
- Maintaining and keeping the Showroom up to date
- Providing quotations and checking product availability
- Handling payment transactions
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the organisation’s offerings
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Clear communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to communicate with the clients over the phone and emails.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to work well in a team
- Multitasking skills and good organisational abilities
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) principles
- Ability to work calmly under high-stress situations
- Ability to learn and absorb information in trainings.
- Good phone manner
- Well spoken
- Listening skills
- Positive attitude
- Computer skills
- Ability to build working relationships with the team
- GCSEs, or equivalents, grade 4/C and above including maths and English
- Possible permanent role following completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our team takes over everything, from an idea and concept development to reality. We believe in traditions and incorporate them into our innovations. All our projects incorporate a unique artistic image and functional solutions, not just “a kitchen” but a “Practical Kitchen”.
Clients are the soul of the project. Our main goal is to illustrate their values and individuality through design. Every design that we do is as unique as our every client.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TCHC
Hibo Ibrahim 01923 698430 email@example.com
- Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship
- Functional skills if needed
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.