Apprentice Lead Generator and Sales Support Booking Protect Limited
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join and assist our Team as an Apprentice Lead Generator and Sales Support executive.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Mar 2022
16 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This fantastic role will include varied duties with the aim for you to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship and an opportunity of gaining a permanent position.
The responsibilities of a Lead Generator include being able to identify what we consider ‘ideal’ business and therefore knowing who to target, finding accurate contact details for decision makers, ensuring lead quality, passing these over to the Sales Team, and developing new ways to generate leads effectively. The Sales Support responsibility will consist of working with our Sales Team to set up. Full training will be provided.
Responsibilities, Targets and KPI’s:
Work with team leader to determine what sectors/markets we want to target and agree an execution plan.
Have a clear understanding of what we’re trying to achieve as a business.
Understand the importance of your role.
Be able to quickly identify decision makers and maximise the chances of us converting newly generated leads into warm leads/prospects.
Pay attention to detail when collecting contact information for new leads and ensure all-round good lead quality.
Be upfront with any new ideas.
Keep track of your own performance to meet or exceed agreed targets.
Plan and manage your time effectively when working towards targets.
Be able to provide feedback to your team leader, positive or negative.
Accurately input and record data in our system.
Issue integration credentials to platform partners to activate new customers
Check customer website offerings and sales messaging/pricing
Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Each month as part of your personal and professional development you will be required to complete a report detailing your performance against the above targets and requirements. These will be discussed and scored through the year at a quarterly review (to be scheduled by you). You will receive support and guidance from your manager on-going to aid your on-going development.
Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company Procedures.Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality
As part of your contract of employment, completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development. The requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme
- Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to generate good quality leads, meeting or exceeding targets
- Attention to detail when collating leads and recording information in our system
- Self-motivation and management
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to ask questions if unsure
- An enthusiastic individual
- Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
- Ability to work on your own initiative when required
- Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual
- Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload
- Friendly and approachable
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development
- Grade C/4 or above in maths and English is required
- An IT qualification would be an advantage
- There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification
Things to consider
- Following applying for this vacancy the first stage, after your initial application, will be to attend an interview with Nichola Barnes via Zoom. If you do not attend this interview your application will not progress any further
- For any further information on this vacancy please contact Nichola Barnes at Kirklees College on E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or 07788390025
- No contact should be made with the employer at this initial stage, the College is more than happy to help you with any queries you may have
- Salary of £8000 is on the basis that there is a bonus structure set up whereby the candidate should hit the lowest target each month which is £150. You will however earnat least the minimum Apprenticeship wage at £4.30 per hour.
- The salary may be negotiable. This will depend on experience
- The salary may also increase after a probationary period, if the budget allows, following successful employment and production of the required work towards achieving the qualifications towards the apprenticeship training programme
- This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
- Your employer will allow you time off for study and this will be part of your contract of employment. You should attend all required classes and keep up to date with any set work
About the employer
Booking Protect is a global refund protection specialist, helping our partners to increase customer satisfaction while delivering an additional revenue stream.
Our award-winning team are friendly, professional and passionate about delivering exceptional service. We all know what it’s like to receive a bad experience, and our team go above and beyond to ensure customers always have a great time dealing with us. As an extension of your business, it’s important we reflect your brand and your service in the best possible light.
Booking Protect is an affiliate member of STAR, the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers, and regularly travel the world meeting industry leaders and delivering speeches on the ticketing industry. We’re excited by the future of customer experience, and how ticketing will evolve.
As part of the Romero Group, we benefit from over 20 years of knowledge and experience. Some of the industry’s leading experts are part of Booking Protect’s team, and we’re proud to be part of one of the UK’s leading insurance brokerages. We hold the highly regarded and sought after ‘Chartered Broker Status’ which puts us in the top 3% of our peers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kirklees College
Nichola Barnes 07788 390025 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
- The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation
- Your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers
The standard covers the following:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
Behaviours / Attitude:
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality - treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation - dress code, professional language
- “Right first time”
You will complete an End Point Assessment this will involve the following:
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
Functional Skills: Level 1 and then Level 2 in maths and English (Exemptions may apply if Grade A - C / 8-4 GCSE, Functional / Key Skills Level 1 or 2 has been achieved.
You are given one day per week as time off to study. You will attend classes via Teams and complete work for your apprenticeship. The study day is a Wednesday.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.