Administration Apprentice DERWENT SASH WINDOWS LIMITED
Derwent Sash Windows are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Showroom/Office apprentice to join their successful company specialising in supplying and installing high-quality windows and doors at their open plan office and showroom in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
16 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be a highly organised individual with excellent customer service skills and able to contribute to the continued success of Derwent Sash Windows.
Within this small growing organisation, you will get involved in a wide variety of Office and Showroom Administration tasks within the company; providing ample opportunities for you to develop as the business grows.
The most important attributes for success in this role are a helpful, can do attitude, self-motivation, flexibility, keen attention to with a personal drive to succeed.
Day to day duties will include:
- Accurately record customer requirements and produce quotations
- Provide customer facing support to showroom visitors as and when required
- Listening to and understand the customer requirements and demonstrating products clearly and succinctly (full training given)
- Working with the Estimator processing quotations
- Using Supplier software to generate accurate and comprehensive quotations
- Involved in aftersales to accurately record data and deal with the customer to a satisfactory conclusion
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for numbers and process orientated
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-D/9-3 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Derwent Sash Windows is a highly reputable brand leader in the supply and installation of high quality windows and doors in period properties throughout the East Midlands.
A family run business employing fifteen staff, recently invested over ½ million pounds in a new showroom, office and storage facility. They are now looking to expand and build on their excellent reputation for service and quality.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.