Business Administration Apprentice Smarty Pants Day Nursery
To efficiently undertake basic administration duties.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Feb 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- GCSE's 4/C or above preferable (or equivalent)
- Possible permanent position
About the employer
Smarty Pants Day Nursery is a day nursery located in London. Their most recent Ofsted inspection resulted in a Outstanding score.
Smarty Pants Day Nursery
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.